Graphic Innovations Blog
Use Graphic Images to Improve Employee Morale
Employees spend the largest portion of their day at work; an average of 8.7 hours each day. With the exception of sleeping, work takes up more of their day than any other activity.
Kahler Slater conducted a survey of the companies that had been designated as a Best Place to Work (BPTW). In the summary of the report they determined:
- Room layout
- Meeting space
- Eating or break areas
- Technology and more
- Reinforce mission statements
- Encourage customer-focused behavior
- Support diversity in the workplace
- Recognize employee performance
- Inspire through motivational quotations
- Remind employees of the focus and purpose of the company
3. White color – white is popular in decorating because it is light, neutral, and matches with everything. White areas seem more spacious, reflect more light and usually give people optimistic mood. Therefore white and other light colors are used in production areas, small rooms and hallways. White is the symbol of cleanliness and sterility, thus it is used in hospitals and various medical centers.
480-966-9873 | 800-709-6935